Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2022
Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Registration has been started now. Imran khan laptop scheme 2022 apply online for (male and female) students of Metric, Intermediate, FA, FSC, ICS, I.com, DAE, BA, BSC, B.Com, BS and B.Ed. This Free laptops scheme was introduced by GJ allied services. Keep checking this page for the latest updates regarding youth.punjab.gov.pk laptop registration 2022, how to apply, application form, last date to apply, who can apply, Test syllabus, past papers, preparation books, solved MCQs, test pattern results and merit lists. Please visit the given below direct link for Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Registration
Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2022 Last Date
The youth of Pakistan may apply online for a free laptop under the Free Laptop Scheme 2022. Download the form to apply for the 2022 youth laptop programme. Pakistan will have a free laptop programme starting in 2022. Students interested in the scholarship programme for a free laptop in 2022 should read the detailed procedures below and then apply for scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Imran Khan Laptop Scheme 2022 Registration
- Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for the GJ allied laptop scholarship 2022.
- Must have 50% Marks in the matric/SSC degree (Science or Arts)
- intermediate/high school diploma student (FA, FSC, ICS, i.com and DAE)
- graduation(BA, BSC, B.Com, BS)
- 50 per cent of the possible points were required to pass. Grades you received in your last academic year.
- All students who are pursuing a degree from a secondary school through a university are eligible to apply.
HOW TO CHECK MERIT CRITERIA
Criteria for Promotion based on Performance. Last-year grade point average (50%) plus points from written tests (50 per cent)
Selection Criteria for youth.punjab.gov.pk laptop
- Students will be selected based on their performance on an online written exam.
- Students who meet the requirements will be given a chance to go on.PM Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 Registration Last Date will be announced soon. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme would distribute around 200,000 laptops in Phase-IV and V.
REGISTRATION ONLINE FOR YOUTH LAPTOP SCHEME