In this post, I tell you PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Matric Students in detail eligibility, criteria, and how to apply. PEEF scholarship is the special award program by the Punjab government to motivate talented and needy students to continue their education. The main purpose of the Punjab endowment education fund is to create a pool of talented Pakistani students to grow in their field. Government has to initiate this program to help students to achieve their goals and help in the progress and prosperity of the nation.
PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Matric Students
All Pakistani students having the nationality of Pakistan can apply for this scholarship. Moreover, both males and females are eligible for this reward. To apply for this scholarship, students have to fulfill the following criteria
- Students who have passed their examination with a minimum of 60% marks
- Applicants whose score is less than 60% in their academic criteria will not be considered for this reward
- Candidates who declare the monthly income of their parents or guardians less than Rs 23000 can apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship is not for the candidates or children of the public sector or faculty members
Committee will not responsible for providing visa or admission to the university
PEEF can reject an application for any reason if it thinks a candidate not suitable to get this reward.
What Do Students Will Get Through Scholarships
The scholarship covers the following expenses
- Tuition fee
- Lodging and boarding expenses
- Health insurance
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022?
To apply for this scholarship follow the procedure below
- Download the application form from the peef.org.pk/cmms
- Fill all requirements and send them to the address mention in the form
- Follow the deadline mentioned in the form. Applicants after the due date will not be entertained
- Moreover, the committee will not accept incomplete applications. So, go through and proofread before you send it.
You can send an application at
Address: College Education Department Old KDA Building No. 3rd Floor Endowment Section
The award of the scholarship will be equally distributed by the officials. In each semester the amount of award will be given on basis of merit and financial need.