IEBC (Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission) has announced job vacancies 2021 for Voter Registration Assistants, Voter Registration Clerks, and Constituency ICT Clerks posts. The number of job vacancies for the post of voter registration assistants is 1450, 7540 seats for voter registration clerks, and 580 seats for constituency ICT clerks post.
These are IEBC temporary jobs 2021 that will last for 45 days. IEBC will offer the successful applicants to work for long hours under the same terminology.
In this post, we provide the information about IEBC application form, last date, and IEBC jobs by election. Here we also mention that how the interested candidates will apply online through IEBC jobs portal 2021.
How to Apply for IEBC Voter Registration Jobs 2021?
Here we provide a guide for the candidate’s convenience, which describe “How to apply online by IEBC Jobs Portal 2021”. The applying procedure for IEBC Referendum Jobs 2021 describe as follows.
- Candidates have to visit IEBC job career portal 2021 https://www.iebc.or.ke/registrationjobs/ or also visit https://jobs.iebc.or.ke.
- The next step is to select the job post for which you are applying
- After selecting the job post, fill the application form with all personal, credential, and work details
- In the last step, click on submit button
Basic IEBC Application Form Requirements:
Some basic requirements for IEBC application form are as follows:
- Applicants must have Kenya citizenship
- IEBC Voter Registration Clerks require applicants age should be 19 years and above
- For the post of Voter Registration Assistants, applicants age should be 21 years and above
- Information Communication Technology Clerks post requires at least 2 years of experience in ICT and age should be 21 years and above
- Applicants should have KCSE C for the post of voter registration clerks
- Must have diploma in ICT or IT field for the post of voter registration assistants
IEBC Voter Registration Confirmation:
IEBC Voter Registration confirmation criteria describe as follows:
- The applicants, who will apply for IEBC Referendum Job posts 2021, can confirm the Voter Registration through sending their ID card or Passport number to 15872
- Applicants can also check through online official website https://vote.iebc.or.ke/
IEBC Voter Registration 2021 Payment Amount:
- IEBC will pay Kenya Shillings 1,500 per day to the Voter Registration Assistants
- IECB will pay KES 1000 per day to the Voter Registration Clerks and ICT Clerks
IEBC Voter Registration 2021 Jobs Timeline:
- The job application was opened on August 21, 2021
- The last to apply for IEBC voter registration 2021 is August 27, 2021
- The expected work time period is 45 days
IEBC Temporary Jobs 2021 – By Elections Jobs:
IEBC (Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission) is inviting qualified candidates for the next temporary positions to be filled during the elections for the following electoral units to be held on October 14, 2021.
- In Wajir Country, Eldas Ward in Eldas Constituency
- In Makueni Country, Nguu / Masumba Ward in Kibwezi West Constituency
- In Meru Country, Kiagu Ward in Central Imenti Constituency
These are the electoral units in which IEBC is inviting applicants for the temporary position through elections.
IEBC Temporary Jobs 2021 Available Today – By Elections Jobs:
IEBC is also offering some job vacancies by elections jobs 2021 that available today. These job posts are
- Presiding and Deputy Presiding Officers job post
- Logistics Officers post
- ICT Clerks
- Support Electoral Trainers job post
- Ward based Voter Educators Employees
- Polling or Counting Clerk Employees