HEC LAW GAT Result 2021
The Law Admission Test is administered through the Higher Education Commission (HEC) to determine LLB admissions 2021 across all Law schools of Private and Public institutions. The test took place on the 3rd of October 2021. The candidates are now waiting for the Law gat results Test 3rd October 2021. In this article we provide an official link for Law Result. Law Result, which will aid you in getting the Law Test Result marks. The Law Admission Test was administered through HEC’s ETC Department of HEC
The Higher Education Commission Conducted an entrance test for Law graduates on the 03rd of October 2021. Candidates who have earned their law degree are eligible to sit for this HEC LAW GAT Entry Test 2021. HEC Law Graduation Assessment Test (GAT) is mandatory for all LAW graduates who wish to become an Advocate in the Bar Council in Pakistan. If a candidate is able to score 50% marks in the LAW GAT Results 2021 is qualified to become an attorney in Pakistan.
HEC LAW GAT Result 2021 3 October Merit List Answer key
LAW GAT 2021 only had one session, and it was the first session of the year. Answer Keys to those who took the GAT Test Morning Session on October 3, 2021. Due to the Covid-19 SOP’s, the date for the first LAW GAT paper is now set. It is expected that the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) results of HEC Law is expected to be announced within 15 days of the beginning on the Graduate Assessment Test on October 3 2021. See the test results for this HEC LAW GAT test 2021 which was conducted on October 3, 2021.
In the case of the Law GAT test 2021, which took place on the 3rd October 2021, each of Covid-19’s SOPs were adhered to by the report. It is now available to download the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law GAT) results as well as the answer key for October 2021 has been made available to help you use them in your analysis marks prior to the test. The entire result from this test HEC LAW GAT test will be accessible on the internet within 15 days.
HEC LAW GAT Result
Therefore it is this is why the Pakistan Bar Council has requested that all candidates who scored 40 percent marks in the HEC LAW GAT Result 2021 must be considered as successful due to the irrelevant questions on the HEC LAW GAT Entry Test 2021. In addition they have requested to reduce the marks for passing at 45% , only one time, so that the maximum candidates can pass their LAW GAT Test in 2021.
How do I download HEC LAT 2021 Result?
We have provided the steps for candidates to review for and download the HEC LAT Results 2021.
- In the first place, applicants must open the HEC Portal
- You can also view your results by clicking on the official URL, which can be found here: www.etc.hec.gov.pk
- After you have opened the link, click on “HEC LAT Result 2021” from the webpage
- After that, click on the “Exam Tab” and enter your LAT Test Roll Number or CNIC Number.
- Candidates must click “Search” button “Search Button”, mark the LAT test sheet. It will be displayed.
- If you click the “Download Option”, you can download your test results and also get a hard copy of the LAT Mark Sheet
The Law of GAT Requirements for GAT Testing
- Candidates who have completed a an undergraduate Degree from a university recognized by HEC and PBC in Law from a school recognized as such by HEC and PBC can take the test.
- The HEC law test results 2021,candidates should achieve at least 50 percent marks.
- In accordance with their rules and regulations, the Pakistan Business Council (PBC) the applicants need to satisfy the other eligibility requirements.