HEC Law GAT (Graduate Assessment Test) Online registration has been started now. Foreign degree holders can apply for Law Admission Test 2022 for Admission five year undergraduate LLB Programs. Candidates can select Others from Universities List and they will be able to apply. HEC Pakistan conducts Law Graduate test for eligibility to seek enrollment as an Advocate with Bar Council. New Syllabus for LAW GAT Test download for 03 October test.
HEC Law GAT Registration 2022 Last Date
Last date Extended for online registration till September 26, 2022, and the test will be conducted later.
LAW GAT Syllabus 2022
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCOs). To get here the complete guideline about HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2022 Online Schedule, Entry Test Date 2022 Registration Online, Test Date 2022, last date to apply, Sample Papers registration form challan Fee, Syllabus, Past Papers, New Paper pattern and Solved MCQs.
HEC Law GAT Test Date 2022
Law Gat Online Registration 2022
You need to Visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. Candidates may visit HEC Secretariat and regional centers in Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, and Karachi for guidance or email at [email protected] Law GAT Test fee of Rs.3000/- is to be deposited online/ATM in the Account No. 01127900567403. Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112 or through bank draft in favor of DG finance, HEC before deadline.
LAW GAT2 Registration 2022
Attach the bank challan form and deliver to Room No.212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad – Pakistan on or before the last date of registration.
Last Date for Online Registration: 8 May 2022
You need to visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
Tentatively Test Date of Law GAT (Graduate Assessment Test) is 30 May 2022 HEC Login
After the registration print your roll no slip by CNIC Number. Please bring Roll number slip and Original CNIC/B-Form with passport size picture pasted on Roll number Slip. It is mandatory condition for appearing in Test for all candidates.
HEC Law GAT 2 Test Schedule 2022 | NTS Law GAT Test Schedule
HEC conducts Law GAT Test thrice a year. We are pleased to inform you that the 50% score is required to qualify the Law Graduate Assessment Test. Candidates have maximum of three chances to appear in the Law GAT.
The curriculum of Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW -GAT)
Constitutional History of Pakistan
1973 Constitution of Pakistan
laws of Contract/limitation/torts/specific relief
Law of Qisas and Diyat
|5||Law of EvidenceQanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984
|7||Cannons of Professional conduct and Etiquettes of Advocate as prescribed under Chapter XII of the Pakistan Legal Practitioners& Bar Councils Rules, 1976.||05%|
|8||English Legal Language||05%|
LAW-GAT Test Centers
HET Law GAT Result 2022
Final Result of Law Graduate Assessment Test will be available here. For any query regarding hec law gat test schedule and new date, you can free to discuss in the box.
How to Register | Law Gat Apply Procedure
- You need to visit the official link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- Please send an email at [email protected] or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for guidance or for any difficulty during online registration process.
- Candidates are required to submit original fee deposit slip/ATM/online transfer through courier at
Room No. 13-207,2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad.
- You need to mention your Complete CNIC number at the backside of the deposit slip.
- Keep in mind that the incomplete mode will not be entertained.
- The total fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in the Account.
- Make sure the profile completion process using the “My Profile” section.
- Click on the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.”
- Only submitted online applications will be considered for HEC LAW GAT Test.
- Account No: O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Branch Code: 0112
- Bank draft/ Pay Order: will not be accepted