Scholarships are being given by the DALDA foundation scholarship 2022 to those needy/deserving students who cannot afford and pursue their educational finances. The main aim of this foundation is to fulfill the requirements according to their needs so that they can achieve their desired goals.
So, it is a chance for matric students to grab that offer and do their studies with convenience happily. They can now get their visions without any worries and cares. The application for the scholarship can be applied online. Here You can see Other Scholarships
DALDA foundation scholarship 2022
What should be the criteria for the DALDA Foundation scholarship?
- A candidate must have passed his matric from Karachi or Bise Punjab and is taking admission in 1st year can submit their scholarship application. Private students, who would have done their matric from private institutions, can also submit the form via proper channels.
- The students who are in the educational session of 2020-21 and taking admission in different fields of the first year like pre-medical, pre-engineering, arts, science, home economics, ICS, etc can also submit their applications for the scholarship.
- Those who have their permanent residencies can also submit their form all over Pakistan.
- The age of such deserving students should be more than 17.
- The applicant’s parents have a monthly income or salary of 20,000/-per month.
- The students who are living in the villages must have a house of 1080 feet for a scholarship.
If the candidates of O level criteria desire scholarship can also submit their forms.
- All the needy students of every government board of Pakistan can get the form for applying for a scholarship and submit it if their matriculation marks are good according to the requirements of the foundation. The candidates should have the given marks or percentages:
- For pre-engineering, pre-medical, and general science, 80% or above marks are required.
- 75% or above marks in matric are required for commerce.
- Besides these fields, 70% or above marks in ICS, home economics, or DAE are the demand for the scholarship.
The scholarship scheme will be continued:
80% or above marks for pre-medical, pre-engineering, general science, 70% marks for home economics, and 75% or above marks for commerce in matric exams.
In XI, almost 80% marks for pre-medical, pre-engineering, 75% marks for commerce, and 70% marks for home economics.
It is a time of taking admission to professional college so the same percentages in XII, as given above, will be considered.
2nd year of professional college:
First-year should be passed.
3rd year of professional college:
The second year should be passed.
4th year of professional college:
The third year should be passed.
5th year of professional college:
The fourth year is the second last year of the professional college and then a student has to take his next step to the final year. So, a candidate should pass this year of DPT, MBBS, BDS, D-pharm, etc.
Selection session of applicants:
The selection of the candidates will be done on merit and give the scholarship after a written test or interview. It will be a final decision by the DALDA foundation. Apply Now